วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2559

ตัวอย่างการเขียนงาน

1.1 There are many great locations to have coffee in San Francisco.
1.2 Two years ago, a coffee shop named Coffee Softie opened near house.
1.3 [why you are writing about this topic] I go there all the time!
1.4 [thesis statement] Yesterday, I had a great time there because of the sights and sounds.

2.1 [topic sentence] I saw many fantastic things there yesterday.
2.2 [main point] Firstly, there were some very interesting people. One girl next to me had afro hair and wore lots of makeup.
2.3 [main point] Secondly, I saw new paintings on the walls. On my left, there was a painting showing a giant dragon with big wings.
2.4 [main point] Lastly, there was a parade outside the shop. Many funny people and musicians walked by the windows singing cheerful songs.

I also heard a lot of nice things.
Firstly, the musicians played jazz music in the shop. I really liked the saxophone and drums I heard.
3.3 [main point] Secondly, I loved the sounds of making coffee. The clanking cups, the whirring coffee machine and the steam rising from it all made lovely noises.
3.4 [main point] Lastly, I overheard a very interesting conversation. There were two people behind me. They talked about a famous movie star they saw at a restaurant the night before.

4.1 [your feeling about the topic] Overall, the sights and sounds made me feel very relaxed. I will go back there again next week.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ONET 58 ENG M6 ข้อ 16

แหล่งที่มาของภาพ The boy claimed that the pencil box belonged to him, but soon everybody found out that he___. 1. is lying 2. tell...