วันพุธที่ 14 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Business Letter Captions

เรียนรู้ศัพท์จากบทเรียนการเขียนจดหมายสมัครงาน
Working with Rock and Roll
Steven Hong
232 Picket Street
New York, NY 10013
E-mail: stevo@dmail.com
May 4, 2009

Rock and Roll Arena
583 Main street
New York, NY 10018

Dear Sir / Madam,
          I would like to request an interview for the stage assistant position open the at Rock and Roll Arena. ฉันเห็นโฆษณาของคุณที่ด้านหลังของนิตยสารกีตาร์ไทมส์ I saw your advertisement in the back of Guitar Times Magazine. ฉันมีความสามารถในการปรับจูนเครื่องดนตรีได้หลายประเภท รวมถึงกีต้าร์และเปียโน I am capable of tuning many different instruments, including guitars and pianos. และฉันก็สามารถตั้งกลองชุดด้วย I can also set up drum kits. ยิ่งไปกว่านั้นฉันสามาถพูดได้ 3 ภาษา: จีนกลาง สเปน และ อังกฤษ In addition, I can speak three languages: Mandarin, Spanish and English.
          ฉันทำงานในร้านเครื่องดนตรีที่นิวยอร์คจนถึงปัจจุบันเป็นเวลา 5 ปี I have worked for five years in a music store here in New York. ฉันแก้ไขปัญหาเครื่องดนตรีเกือบทุกวันเพราะฉะนั้นฉันจึงมีความรู้เกี่ยวกับเสียงดนตรีอย่างมาก I deal with instruments nearly every day and therefore I know a lot about music. ฉันยังเป็นนักดนตรีอีกด้วย ฉันเล่นกลองและไวโอลิน I am also a musician myself. I play the drums and the violin. ฉันเชื่อว่าฉันจะทำงานนี้ได้อย่างสมบูรณ์แบบเพราะฉันเข้าใจความต้องการของผู้อื่นได้ดี และฉันสามารถทำงานทุกอย่างในตำแหน่งผู้จัดการเวทีได้อย่างแน่นอน I believe I would be perfect for this job because I am very good with people and, of course, I can do everything that is needed from a stage assistant. นอกจากนี้ ฉันยังมีความรับผิดชอบสูงและตรงต่อเวลาเสมอ
Furthermore, I am also very responsible and am always on time.
          ฉันต้องการร่วมงานกับคุณเพราะฉันรักในเสียงดนตรี I would like to work for you because I love music. ฉันต้องการทำงานที่มีความยากมากขึ้นแต่ยังคงต้องการที่จะทำงานร่วมกับบุคคลต่าง ๆ I want to have a more difficult job than I have now, but I still want to work with people. ฉันยินดีที่จะส่งประวัติย่อและจดหมายรับรอง I would be happy to give you a resume with references. ฉันพร้อมที่จะเริ่มทำงานทุกเวลา I would also like to tell you that I am available to start anytime. กรุณาติตต่อฉันตามที่อยู่อีเมล์ด้านบน Please contact me at the above e-mail address. ขอบคุณสำหรับความกรุณา Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Steven Hong


Credit arena-media.co.uk
ฉันเห็นโฆษณาของคุณที่ด้านหลังของนิตยสารกีตาร์ไทมส์
I saw your advertisement in the back of Guitar Times Magazine.

ฉันมีความสามารถในการปรับจูนเครื่องดนตรีได้หลายประเภท รวมถึงกีต้าร์และเปียโน
I am capable of tuning many different instruments, including guitars and pianos. (ดูการจูนเปียโน)

และฉันก็สามารถตั้งกลองชุดด้วย
I can also set up drum kits.

ดูฝรั่งร้องเพลงจีน 555+

ฟังเพลงสเปนยอดวิว 1,765 ล้าน
ยิ่งไปกว่านั้นฉันสามาถพูดได้ 3 ภาษา: จีนกลาง สเปน และ อังกฤษ
In addition, I can speak three languages: Mandarin, Spanish and English.


ฉันทำงานในร้านเครื่องดนตรีที่นิวยอร์คจนถึงปัจจุบันเป็นเวลา 5 ปี
I have worked for five years in a music store here in New York.
ฉันแก้ไขปัญหาเครื่องดนตรีเกือบทุกวันเพราะฉะนั้นฉันจึงมีความรู้เกี่ยวกับเสียงดนตรีอย่างมาก
I deal with instruments nearly every day and therefore I know a lot about music.

ไปดูสาวจีนตีกลอง หนุกมาก ๆ

ดูไวโอลินของ British (ชาวสหราชอาณาจักร: อังกฤษ + เวลส์ + ไอร์แลนด์ + สก๊อตแลนด์) รายการ Britain's got talent
ฉันยังเป็นนักดนตรีอีกด้วย ฉันเล่นกลองและไวโอลิน
I am also a musician myself. I play the drums and the violin.

ฉันเชื่อว่าฉันจะทำงานนี้ได้อย่างสมบูรณ์แบบเพราะฉันเข้าใจความต้องการของผู้อื่นได้ดี และฉันสามารถทำงานทุกอย่างในตำแหน่งผู้จัดการเวทีได้อย่างแน่นอน
I believe I would be perfect for this job because I am very good with people and, of course, I can do everything that is needed from a stage assistant.

นอกจากนี้ ฉันยังมีความรับผิดชอบสูงและตรงต่อเวลาเสมอ
Furthermore, I am also very responsible and am always on time.

สรุปเนื้อหาในย่อหน้าที่ 2
ข้อมูลที่ใส่

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ONET 58 ENG M6 ข้อ 16

แหล่งที่มาของภาพ The boy claimed that the pencil box belonged to him, but soon everybody found out that he___. 1. is lying 2. tell...